HOW TO USE THE STRETCH PATCHTM
Follow these steps:
- Before application test a small clipping of the patch on a less visible area.
- Place patch over a clean and lotion free area of your choice.
- Use maximum two patches at a time. Remove patches after 5-10 hours of use.
- Use the patch once and dispose it; do not reapply used patch to skin.
- You can freely cut the patch to the size and shape you desire.
- If you experience any signs of allergy (red spots, swelling itching, irritation, headache), discontinue use immediately.
- Please do not use it on eczema, dermatitis, and open sores or wounds.
- Avoid alcohol and drink at least 4 glasses of water each day.
- Avoid direct sunlight on patch.
Share this news with your friends, they will appreciate it!
stretch mark facts
DiD YOU KNOW?
If your mother had stretch marks, most likely you will have it as well.
Both sexes are affected by stretch marks.
Both obese and slim people get stretch marks.
70% of teenage girls get stretch marks.
90% of pregnant ladies get stretch marks.
Chemical peeling and laser therapy may cause pain and scarring.
Buying stretch mark products is an embarrassment category.
Celebrities has stretch marks as well (Cindy Crawford).
Plus, get 15% off your order!