Gain back your skin confidence!
Forget everything you know about stretch marks.
The StretchPatch was formulated and brought to life by a woman, who went through the same cycle as you while searching for a solution, so we understand your frustration.
The StretchPatch is a patent pending product, and is manufactured in the US in an FDA approved facility, using FDA approved components, because we care for our customers and we want to provide top quality that is trusted.
Benefits of using the StretchPatch:
- The StretchPatch acts specifically on the localized areas that need action
- Second skin patches with pharmaceutical transdermal quality
- Practical because it is mess free
- Discreet and transparent color
- Efficient, fast acting and visible results due to prolonged wear
- More economical than gels and creams or oils
- Can be used in different areas of the body e.g. thighs, buttocks, under arms, abdomen, neck
- To cover larger areas, multiple StretchPatch can be used at once
- Can dramatically improve the look of stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Decreases the scar's length, depth and width
- Smoothens the surface of the area just in one week (Original Formula)
- Permanent results
- Gives back body and skin confidence for millions of women
Take advantage of FREE (and discreet) SHIPPING!*
- Items usually ship within 5 business days
- We are here to make you happy! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. Only new, unopened return will be accepted with original receipt ONLY. You can return new and unused items within 20 days after purchase.
*Valid for standard domestic (US) shipping only. International rates apply.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children.
Individual results can and will vary. The StretchPatch cosmetic products are purely cosmetic in nature and do not claim to cure/treat/prevent any skin related disorders.
If you are allergic to any ingredients listed, or are under treatment or on medication for your skin, please consult with your physician prior to use.